Its hard to make the best looking dreamcast better...

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
In my opinion, its impossible to make the best looking dreamcast even better. (unless i ever find the black but non-smokeblack & non-sggg vmu & a black mouse...)

But damn am I trying. I've added official dreamcast clear plugs to my modified color controllers. The only two that are still not perfect (in my eyes) are the orange plug on the red controller, and the pink on the yellow.

The only official red plug released was, as far as I know, in the red resident evil dreamcast bundle. (unlikely that I'd sacrifice such a rare controller's plug for this setup). I do have an odd off-brand clear red plug from an extension cable, but its shape is different (more ridges).

I don't even know of any official yellow plug.

But I'll never stop looking for a red & yellow official plug.

Now, as for this poll...

These plugs are all clear.

And there is a bit of room inside of each, easily enough for an LED.

Would it be cool if these plugs glowed their respective color? Or possible, one of those fading in-and-out LED's for each respective color?

On an interesting side note, I was actually tempted to scan the decals off here and submit them to that reddog guy from the sega-16 forums and have custom made dreamcast swirls (color'ed swirls unique to each controller).

Is that going to far?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom