Let's Play Fable 3: Part 1 Beginings of the Queen. By ncamon

Chats & Cheats for pc games. This includes games on PC, Linux & Mac.

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
First part of the Fable 3 let's play I was talking about. A bit late, but have tech issues. Going for princess, low morals, but will turn as a benevolent ruler for challenge.

Compared to my first go: Good, had some tyrant rulings for money, prince.

Let's Play Fable 3: part 2 Join the Dark side

Part two of my princess game for Fable 3. So much for the beginning story, now the adventuring begins.

Let's Play Fable 3: part 3 The Pastry Princess

Part 3, and last of the first session. More to come in the near future.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 4 I like the rifle By ncamon

Part 4 of my Fable 3 Let's play, first part of the second session. Going after the mercenary camp now, and I quite like the range of the rifle, and how flaming people set off explosive barrels.​

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 5 The Queen of Cluck By ncamon

Part 5 of my Fable 3 Let's play. Now it is time we get side quests. The chicken suit is a very funny item to wear. As the people do laugh at you if they are not already in the middle of a saying something or doing something.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 6 Evil doer's spree By ncamon

Part 6 of my Fable 3 Let's play. Started really working on low morality now. When I stopped my rampage on the bridge I had the following charges:
2 resisting arrest
1 attempted murder
66 murders
I did manage to get fines up to 16k gold coins. Will take 3 hours to let that timer to run out to not be caught.​

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 7 Hobbing a good time By ncamon

Part 7 of my Fable 3 let's play. Making it through the caves in style, and with electricity.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 8 All the Hollow's eve? By ncamon

Part 9 of my Fable 3 let's play. Large undead battle, meet the resistance and...

KABOOOOOOM.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 9 I'll take that +3 enchantment By ncamon

Part 9 of my Fable 3 let's play. This is just about entirely one quest. The Game. Quite a funny one too if you get the humor or the jokes.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 10 Highway fashion By ncamon

Part 10 of my Fable 3 let's play. Basically doing some of the more unique quests the game provides. And going after the gold door that holds a free set of my favorite look.

Let's Play Fable 3: part 11 Fizzy pop party crashers By ncamon

Part 11 of my Fable 3 let's play. Going on and invading Reaver's home.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 12 The moon is going through the house By ncamon

Sunset house showing and dock raid to get a boat, but not everything goes as planned.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 13 In a Dark Dark cave is a... By ncamon

We go spelunking with Walter. Next time, try to be the one who washes up in civilization.

Let's play Fable 3: Part 14 That's a lot of swords By ncamon

Got the last allies, picked up the blades spell, and starting the battle of the revolution.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 15 I'm not evil enough now By ncamon

A few rulings to make then off to do some murdering. I don't want to be the tyrant, but I want to be evil.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 16 Gotta turn the safety off By ncamon

Nearing the end, part 16 of my Fable 3 let's play. A few rulings, and work on making that money.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 17 I am not picking flowers By ncamon

Part 17 of my fable 3 let's play. Not stopping to smell the roses.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 18 I want the 3rd (and 4th) options By ncamon

Part 18 of my Fable 3 let's play. Near the end of the game and they still don't get Lawful Evil.

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 19 Why? I'm the one with the gun. By ncamon

Part 19 of my fable 3 let's play, not much to go now. Just some balvarine problems

Let's Play Fable 3: Part 20 Finisher By ncamon

The last part of my Fable 3 let's play. I hope you enjoyed watching

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom