PPSSPP cheat issues

Want to learn how to hack codes for cheat devices? New to the video game hacking scene and want to learn to hack games from the ground up? Would you like to share some tutorials on how to hack codes? Come on in, have a look around & get comfortable.

Udaman100

Registered
Hey everyone. I don't know if anybody is still involved in this forum but I'm super new to using emulators so I'm sure you can imagine some of the troubles that I've been having. I'm currently using PPSSPP on my laptop; I downloaded Star Ocean: The Second Evolution and I'm trying to use the cheats listed on the site but I put some in and none of them are working. Is there a master code that I have to put in first or is there a debug section that it needs to be put into? Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there's a master code for some of those or not, the majority of the psp codes were ported from the now defunct pspgweber forums.

This is for the PS1 release but hopefully you should still find alot of the info still relevant to the PSP version.
Star Ocean: The Second Story Cheat Codes (for Playstation)

And yeah vgcheat doesn't have daily updates like I used to do but I always check in at least once a day or every other day, to keep the spammers in check & watch out for any legit new messages.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom