Any DC-Talk members going "37 Reloaded" this weekend?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
37 Reloaded is a tournament event that commemorates the 10 year anniversary of perhaps one the most important moments in competitive gaming. Known as "Evo moment #37" this feat took place at Evolution Championships 2004 between Diago Umehara and Justin Wong during the Street Fighter III 3rd Strike tourney.
[youtubenew]http://youtu.be/KS7hkwbKmBM[/youtubenew]

This event will take place in the same setting (Cal Poly Pomona) with both players returning to relive history once again. The event lineup will also return to celebrate the same games that saw competion 10years ago, that many still compete in to this day and consider the best fighting games ever made.
Capcom vs. SNK 2 (PS2 ver.)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC ver.)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo (Arcade)
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (???)

Notice how all these games saw release on our beloved system 8-)

There will also be a side tournament for Ultra SF4.

This is a two day event set between 11/22 and 11/23.
Facebook - Log In or Sign Up

The event will be broadcasted live.
I will be there not only to compete but also to provide more variety of awesome ol' school Dreamcast fighting games in the console area for casual play.

Hope anyone here can make it out for some fun! Wish me luck cuz I'll be needing it :|

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom