Cheat request

Flakitn

Registered
Hello everyone!
Well, I'm not the man with hands on the right their place and very impatient to search codes in the game, so I wanted to find anyone who can work with cheat-searching programs.
I'm using PEC for ePSXe 2.0.5, and I already know that GameShark codes are working there too. That's all my knowledge in these sphere.
What the cheats I'm requesting:

Bust-A-Move Dance & Rhythm Action (SLPS-01237) [NTSC-J]

For 1 player, 2 players and practice modes:
- P1: Flat character
- P2: Flat character
- P1: Normal character (disabling flattening)
- P2: Normal character (disabling flattening)
- P1: Infinite jammer (attacks)
- P2: Infinite jammers (attacks)
For Dance view (here's no character's positioning by P1 or P2, standing in the middle of stage):
- Flat character
- Normal character (disabling flattening)

Bust A Move 2 Dance Tengoku Mix (SLPM-86219) [NTSC-J]

For 1 player, 2 players and practice modes:
- P1: Flat character
- P2: Flat character
- P1: Disable flattening
- P2: Disable flattening
- P1: shrinked body with big head
- P2: shrinked body with big head
- P1: disable shrinked body with big head
- P2: disable shrinked body with big head

For Dance view (here's no character's positioning by P1 or P2, standing in the middle of stage):
- Flat character
- Disabling flattening
- Shrinked body with big head
- Disable shrinked body with big head

All these cheats should work from the start of the battle, right after intro moves of characters (like already exists cheats on high score and full enthusiasm). And I also want to know the possibility of body's deformation in other dimensions.

Last edited:
Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom