Gran Turismo Sport, revisited: More tracks, more cars, more everything

Take a break and participate in some friendly discussion.

Cloud

i1FxBKIDkuQ7G8c-980x551.jpg
Sony
When Gran Turismo Sport arrived for the Playstation 4 at the end of last year, I wrote that it was a great game. Any lingering problems I'd had with the way Polyphony Digital had been simulating tire physics disappeared, plus it looked and sounded better than any prior installment of the franchise. But it also wasn't perfect, particularly for long-time fans of the series with little interest in racing other humans online.
Since the October launch, Polyphony Digital has been hard at work sending out regular updates, adding new tracks, new cars, and (perhaps most importantly for much of our audience) beefing up the single player mode. The latest of these updates was pushed out to PS4 consoles this morning, adding eight new cars and a new track. Among the additions are the 2017 championship-winning Mercedes AMG F1 car, the 1991 Le Mans-winning Mazda 787B, and a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO (serial number 3729GT for those who keep track). However, there is one tweak to the game that might enrage some: microtransactions.

Read 4 remaining paragraphs | Comments

More...

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom