Hey guys I am back

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I know I haven't been posting nearly as much as I would have liked. For over a year and a half I was without a solid working reliable DVD burner, so wasn't really keeping up with all the homebrew/scene releases for the system or even news for that matter.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and that I would TRY to be more of a part of the Dreamcast community at large again.

If anybody needs to find me or contact me you guys know where to find me and what site I run I would think.

Not gonna plug my site just because that is not what I am here fore, I am here for the Dreamcast community, not for promoting my site.

So I just wanted to stop and say hi. I hope to be knee deep into the Dreamcast like I used to be over a year and a half ago.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom