Hey! what are you currently playing?

Chats & Cheats for pc games. This includes games on PC, Linux & Mac.

irahat

Registered
Share what game you are currently playing? About me I almost finished Need for speed most wanted career. About to switch to Hitman 2 and Homeworld 2 for next few days.

i need 5 post to view some stuff so ima just going to do it here ;] <3 but tibia? ;]

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

yeah yah yeah yeha

Runescape

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

boa :) champ

Runescape

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Nfs undercover

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Counter Strike

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Fifa 10

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

football manager 2010

call of duty

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

runescape

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

left 4 dead

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

counterstrike

guild wars

Runescape

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

CoD and halo

hmmmm final fantasy

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Im playing basketball

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I also play evony

Dragon Age: Origins (waiting to get Awakening)

and of course, RuneScape (btw, anyone got a bgs for sale? i'm having sh*t for luck at bandos)

Yeah.. I play Ruenscape, of course.. I also play RoM which is lika a WoW knock off.. Pretty good though. I play a little maple story, and I'm working on flyff... :D

Runescape, and tried the MO beta.. pile of junk as far as I can tell. I also am trying a 14day trial of swg to see how pitiful it has become.

Runescape, Saboteur, CoD4, Farcry 2, Dragon Age Origins. That's about it right now. I've been too busy building websites to play many games.

Hitman 2!

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Actually, runescape. I didnt know that was an option :P

I Play Counter Strike 1.6 / Source / Runescape / God Of War 3 - Ps3 / Gta Iv / Prototype / Resident Evil 5.

Thats What i play, And nothing else! if you know of a cool game, please reply me and tell em about it :P

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…