Is Macross M3 really a dud?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I need something new to tied me over until Geist Force eventually somehow comes out, and the Macross game looks pretty ok in screenshots. I like the idea of flying around as a plane and blowing stuff up in an arcade like fashion, and I don't really see how this can be done wrong. But I've seen numerous sites like IGN totally pan the game and say it's awful.

I watched some videos on youtube and it's certainly not a AAA DC game, but it looks at least average, and since it's a title I've never played, that holds some interest for me as well. It looks like it's super cheap to pick up an actual copy - so is this game worth picking up and playing? From the videos, it looks at least several times better than Slave Zero.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom