Need for Speed: Shift Driver Profile Trailer

Chats & Cheats for pc games. This includes games on PC, Linux & Mac.

sephiroth

Vgcheat Member
What kind of driver are you? Do you have what it takes to win? Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at GameSpot

"Need for Speed: Shift Driver Profile Trailer" was posted by DanM on Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:20:13 -0700

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:20:13 -0700 at http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needforspeedshift/video/6211990

In Need for Speed, I like feature modify a car. This feature is the best, because we can modify the car from low to high level. But, the negative point is game play not more realistic. I think this game awesome level. Great for play.

josephraven said:
In Need for Speed, I like feature modify a car. This feature is the best, because we can modify the car from low to high level. But, the negative point is game play not more realistic. I think this game awesome level. Great for play.

I found the older ones quite nice.

To bad that they have more or less destroyed the game

Need for speed underground 1,2 was easy the best games they have made, and problebly ever will make

These days they release a new need games all the time :/

It should be street racing, in the new nfs you driving in different tracks :/ Like f1

To bad liked the game

Syrus said:

Need for speed underground 1,2 was easy the best games they have made, and problebly ever will make

It should be street racing, in the new nfs you driving in different tracks :/ Like f1

To bad liked the game

Yea you're right.
They used to have really nice tracks and now it's turning into Gran Turismo

To bad liked the game

Agreed. The only thing that wasn't great about those games was the story =p

Need for Speed is a greatest racing video game published by Electronic Arts and now developed by Ghost Games. The series centers on criminal road racing and in general tasks players to complete many types of races while evading the local law administration in police pursuits.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom