PSP-1001 Auto Shut-Down during some gameplay

Cloud

The title pretty much says it all, the problem is its not really all the games and it's also at some very specific points in the PSX games and PSP games that I play.. I'm on 5.00 M33-6. I'm using several different memory cards and it's games like Dissidia, Digimon World 3 and stuff like that, where out of nowhere it just shuts off. if I save just before for any reason and play again SOMETIMES i can push right through, but generally that same spot will cause a freeze up.. In dissidia it's actually a series of events that cause it to happen, for example if I were to get into a fight and do a multi-chain and I have about 3-6 fights I have to go through generally only one of them will cause the crash and it can be avoided by only doing 5 of the 6 instead.. It's a work around but I don't want to have to continue doing it cause obviously I could be missing out..

TL~DR
My games shut off by themselves, not all but some. I'm on 5.00 M33-6. Please Help.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom