rsbot lol

Chats & Cheats for pc games. This includes games on PC, Linux & Mac.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guy stopped updating it or something

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

i think theres another though but not as good :\

There is a trial in the court.. no one knows if he's getting sued or not.. If you're having the problem where you can repeatedly click the rsbot-110 icon, but the bot-window just won't pop up, is because they're updating it.. Mass update, most likely, happened once to me, and blew over in a few days. Hope this helped?:disgusted:

Helped alot lol, been trying to update for ages..

How long till they update it?

same i cant open it i think they updata it to often but a quick question anyone now what happened to the rsbot site as i used to be a member and they got rid of it?
thx
pking

i heard they were moving the server

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

iheard the same thing

Lol yea it's dumb because it used to let you know there was an update and to wait. I got the fix and it was working for two days and now they must be updating AGAIN.

Guys, if you have any rsbot v 1-10 or any .jar that will open, to use your custom scipts, open up the jar using winrar or 7-zip. Then put your custom scripts in the jar. Wait for the .jar to work, and you have the whole rsbot in a jar!

why i cant open it say
To view this thread or threads in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater.

You currently have 0 posts.

GUYS! I'm quite sure this is official. RSbot is down due to LEGAL ISSUES. THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. I miss rsbot w. all my heart, it was a great community and an AWESOME bot. I have been part of that community for many years, aswell. It was a major blow when quarters quit, and the new man took over, but the community stuck together. Now its down for probably copyright laws. It may come back, it may not.

I hope that RSBot makes it through court without getting in trouble. It is an open source, and it doesn't really effect Runescape's income or such.

i cant believe rsbot still exists :), best botting client possible im thrilled. ****ing love the rsbot support team

Under the section on my profile where it shows posts I have made, what is the difference between the ones that have a picture of a closed orange envelope and ones that have a closed purple envelope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom