Selling Dreamcast at school.

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
From this week I started having this weird idea to sell Dreamcast at school. I Wish I was live to US, but I live in Europe and I found Overpriced Dreamcast (console only need, no box etc). I Want to sell them for max 65 euros complete with 1 game. Now if I started to sell other regions DCs, they would be killed or do not want to require stepdown fuckboxes. Even I heared a trick to swap the power supply to work, but there are alot of units to sell. Its OK to find VMU, Controllers etc, even brand new.

Now what I can do? To not do the idea? Or PSU mod?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom