The Sequel To Coaster Works

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I played Coaster Works to death when it first came out and have played it a few times in the intervening years. It's good fun and it's one of those games I'd find myself playing for days despite only intending to play for half an hour or so. It's so easy to pick up and yet you can create some quite elaborate rides - although you can find yourself losing the battle against the laws of physics if you build em too weird !! On the PC these type of games have always been popular but never really caught on in the console world. Some of these games on the PC are very complicated and in-depth but Coaster works keeps it relatively simple. If you've got some patience and like building stuff I would really recommend you give it a try.

Anyway, imagine my surprise at finding out there was a DC sequel out, though only in Japan. It's called Jet Coaster Dream 2. When I found out, I was really excited about getting my hands on it, but now I'm wondering if it's at all playable for non Japanese speakers ?

Does anyone have any knowledge of the game ? Is it a vast departure from the original ? Please post any information you have about the game.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom