Trying to get my gameshark working

Want to learn how to hack codes for cheat devices? New to the video game hacking scene and want to learn to hack games from the ground up? Would you like to share some tutorials on how to hack codes? Come on in, have a look around & get comfortable.

reidsy

Registered
I have a gameshark pro v3 and pokemon crystal. I have tested it by manipulating a pokemon I had in my party. That worked. But I really was wanting to use it to catch pokemon not found in the game. I tried the 91xx04D2 code and 01xxEDD0 code withVulpix but it never works. The only thing that shows up are geodudes, rattatas, and bats. Making wild pokemon shiny doesn't work either. I can however make them female.

I didnt know if it mattered that it was night time, or if maybe another code needed to be put in. I can't find a mention of any master codes anywhere. Figured someone else might now. Thanks in advanced.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom